To:                 All Staff

From:                Director

Date:                September 1, 2014

Subject:        Time Card Mistakes

Recently the accounting department has realized that our time cards are not being accounted for correctly. This has resulted in employees not getting the correct amount of hours. This is concerning because we want you to get the correct amount of hours for the time and effort you put in at work.

Beginning next Monday, we are issuing a time punch card to all employees. You will have to punch in and punch out whenever they come and go from the work area.

The time clock will be right by the entrance to each work area to make ease of clocking in and out when you come or go. As stated in the company policy, being late to work more than three times will result in a mandatory reprimand. However, if you need to be late or are having personal issues getting to work on time, please schedule a time to talk with me so we can discuss the possible opportunities available for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Inductive:

Memorandum