ManagementThis essay Management is available for you on Essays24.com! Search Term Papers, College Essay Examples and Free Essays on Essays24.com - full papers database.
Autor: anton • October 10, 2010 • 1,229 Words (5 Pages) • 425 Views
Microsoft office developed by Microsoft Company, in Microsoft office following program are available:
* Microsoft word
* Microsoft excel
* Microsoft power point
* Microsoft Access etc.
1. Word, a powerful word processor capable of generating anything from a typewriter-style to a fully formatted Page/Notes/Books like this one.
2. Excel, a spreadsheet and charting application capable of performing complex mathematical and financial analysis.
3. PowerPoint, a presentation designer that will have you putting together slide shows in minutes, incorporating data from word, excel, and access as needed.
4. Access, a relational database application capable of strong all the data your company produces and reassembling it I any style report you care to design.
Ms-Office Programs & Their Executable Files
* Executable File of Microsoft Word is WINWORD.EXE.
* Executable File of Microsoft Excel is EXCEL.EXE
* Executable File of Microsoft Power Point is POWERPNT.EXE
* Executable File of Microsoft Access is MSACCESS.EXE
Ms-Office Programs & Their Default Extensions
* Microsoft Word Save their Document with "user defined file name" and add "DOC" extension by default, & for templates save "Template Name" with DOT extension.
* Microsoft Excel Save their workbooks with "user defined file name" and add "XLS" extension by default, & for workspaces save "Work Space name" with "XLW" extension.
* Microsoft PowerPoint Save their Presentation with "user defined file name" and add "PPT" extension by default.
* Microsoft Access Save their Databases with "User Defined file name" and add "MDB" extension.
Creating a New Document in Word, Work Book in Excel, Blank Presentation in PowerPoint
To create a new file based on the default Template, click the New Button on the standard toolbar or press Ctrl+N or Alt+F+N word will open a new document named Documentx(Document1,Document2,Document3, etc). Excel a new SpreedSheet named Bookx, Powerpoint named presentation x, and access a new database that it will make you save at once by using the file new Database dialog Box.
To Create a new file based on a different template:
2. Choose File  New to display the new dialog box for the application select any template you want to capture in your current File. For example Letters and faxes etc.
Saving A File
The first time you save a file, you assign it a name and choose the folder in which to save it. Thereafter, when you save the file, the application uses that name and folder and does not prompt you for changes-unless you decide to save the file under a different name.in that case, you need to use the File  Save as command rather the File save.
Saving a File for the First Time
To save a file for the first time:
2. Choose File Save to display the save as dialog box. (The dialog boxes in the different applications have slightly different names. Instead of choosing File Save, you can click the save button on the Standard Toolbar or press either Shift+F12 or Ctrl+S.
4. In the Save in box at the Top of the Save As dialog box, choose the folder in which to save the file. Navigate the Save as Dialog Box in the same way that would windows Dialog Box-Click the Up One level button(or press the Backspace key on Save in List Box or press Alt+DownArrow at that time) to move up one level of folders, or double -click on the folders displayed in the main window to move down through them to folder you want.
6. In the File Name Text Box, enter a name for your file.
7. With windows '95 and windows'NT long file names, you can enter through and descriptive name-up to 255 characters, including the path to the file.You cannot use the following characters in file names (if you do try to use one of these, the application will advise you of the problem):
Colon, Less than & Greater than Sign< > , Back slash, Asterisk* , Forward Slash, Question Mark? ,Double quotation mark, Pipe symbol |.
8. Click the Save Button to save the file.
10. If the application displays a properties dialog Box for the file enter any identifying information on the summary tab.
Saving a File Again:
To save a file that you've saved before, choose the save command by using one of the methods given in the previous section: Click the Save button on the standard toolbar or choose File Save Or Press Ctrl+S , Shift+F12, or Alt+Shift_F2. The application will save the file without consulting you